Our client is recruiting a team of driven and passionate people to join the UK team to help continue to establish our brands across the Health, Fitness & Leisure channels. Self motivated and keen to make a big impact Field Sales Executives will be looking for the opportunity to show what you can do by developing relationships at an owner and outlet level.
You will be the face of our brands in front of both customers and consumers and will be responsible for creating best in class activation in order to achieve the highest levels of brand stand out and engagement. All with the aim of maximising our sales and driving product distribution and availability.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus and Company Car
The client has an ambition to build a portfolio of brands in Healthy drinks and food - in short, establishing a healthier alternative to existing sodas and sugary juices.
There are three core brands currently and we can offer a huge amount of information on these brands to anyone that could be interested in the roles....
The culture of the business is energized and driven with passion. It is a fun, down-to-earth and action-orientated environment. Highly entrepreneurial and dedicated to improving health and performance, the business is on an ambitious growth trajectory.
Brand Activators will be joining a small but rapidly growing team based in London, although the role will be located to suit geography of exiting customer and the potential for growth.
Key work tasks/areas will include:
- To support, develop and activate an area of key health & fitness customers/outlets
- To develop efficient and effective plans with commercial and brand guidance
- To build relationships with key route to market and wholesale partners to ensure customer and consumer needs are met
- To input into the wider development of plans within the channel
- To open up new distribution opportunities and convert these into ongoing brand stockists
- To fully support customers with appropriate brand activation in line with budgets and Marketing support
- 'Can do’ attitude
- A sincere interest in being part of a rapidly developing team and an appreciation for regular change
- An open and friendly personality
- Well organized and structured
- Strong and clear communication skills in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Solutions oriented, and ability to go the extra mile to find a solution that works for all stakeholders
- Appreciating change and development as the Company will go through a rapid growth phase
- Understands and wants to be part of the opportunity to build a personal and team legacy
- Some level of commercial skills or an obvious aptitude to learn
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the drive and passion to be at the lead of day to day brand interactions
- Can effectively work under own initiative and possesses the resourcefulness to highlight and follow through with challenges & opportunities alike
- The ability to be hands on and shows potential for future roles
- An appreciation for brand development and creating/running activations and events
A passion for sports, fitness and health is key, along with a level of experience and industry contacts that will ensure the building of strong relationships and credibility from day one.
- Proven contacts and experience within UK health and fitness channels would be ideal
- Experience in working in a high paced environment
- University degree is considered meriting