Our client are an owner managed FinTech start up, situated in Shoreditch, London. Currently, they have 20 employees within the company and are viewed by The Times as one of the 'Top 100 Tech Companies To Watch’, so now would be a fantastic time to enter this rapidly growing company. They market both directly to consumers and B2B, working with some of the UK's leading brands to provide their service as a benefit to staff.
Our client are looking for 2 Account Executives for immediate start. Below are some of the key aspects of the role:
- Spearheading a drive in the company’s sales growth
- Researching target companies and developing strategies to approach these companies from a sales perspective.
- Identifying and cold calling the decision maker within the business.
- Managing their sales pipeline and process with relative autonomy
- Close decision makers and getting commitment from prospective clients to trade.
- The role comes with a £30K-35K base and comes with a generous commission structure.
We are looking for self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing company in a fast-growing market, and we're hugely ambitious. If you don’t like rapid change and lack of a highly-structured schedule, we might not be for you. Their product constantly adapts, so their employees need to as well. You need to be comfortable working with change as we never stop evolving and improving our product.
This is what we want from you:
- Experience in business facing sales driven organisation in recruitment, hospitality, media or SaaS.
- Evidence of business development / sales success with a track record of delivering against sales targets.
- Ability to cultivate sales leads and steer a contract negotiation through to a signed agreement.
- Experience developing and managing a CRM system and overseeing a sales funnel.
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor and secure the sale.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment in a fast-growing company.
- Strong work ethic, drive and persistence.
- Competitive base salary
- Large commission pool
- Further bonuses based on targets
- Team events and takeaway Fridays
- Amazing Shoreditch location
- Award winning season ticket scheme
- Cycle to work tax free scheme
- 12-month training programme facilitated by one of the UK's leading Sales Performance specialists
- B2B sales