The Mack Brooks Group is a leading international exhibition/trade fair organiser and publisher of business to business events, working throughout Europe, the USA and Asia. Established in 1965 the company is privately-owned, profitable and looks to expand its activities within media including exhibitions, publishing and the internet, by both new product development and acquisition.
We have a new opening for a dynamic Exhibition Sales Executive to work on international events sales. Your role will be to immerse yourself in a range of industry sectors under the Mack Brooks portfolio, secure new business and to hit and exceed set targets. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months sales experience and have an ambitious, pro-active approach. You will need to be highly motivated and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Sell exhibition space to new clients and ensure sales targets are achieved
- Develop in-depth industry knowledge specific to your industry sectors
- Efficiently plan your time to ensure KPI’s are met
- Generate new leads
- Stay abreast of trends in your sector to understand how this will impact your clients
- Ensure a great understanding of market developments whilst identifying and researching new growth area for sales
- Reporting to Exhibition Sales Manager
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Highly motivated
- Great time management
- Strong telephone sales and closing abilities
- A spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energy
- Proven creative aptitude with a passion for the business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- responsive and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Computer literate
Salary upto £30k DOE plus 10K bonuses (Commission is uncapped)
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are intended to be indicative but not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the post holder. As Mack Brooks develops, the requirements of the job may develop and change. The post holder will be expected to adapt to these changes.
Mack Brooks is an equal opportunities employer.
- Business Development
- business to business
- Sales executive