Our client is a leading manufacturer in their field and are looking for a talented Business Development professional to take them to the next level. This role covers the North West region of the UK so the successful candidate must be flexible with travel. Due to the niche nature of their industry, applicants should have previous experience in measuring equipment.
- Meeting and exceeding set targets across the UK region
- Lead generation to source new business
- Attending and helping to organise exhibitions
- Forecasting sales orders and delivered goods
Candidates who can demonstrate skills in the following should apply:
- Experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of measuring equipment (preferably CMM systems)
- Have a technical brain to be able to provide second line support where required
- Hold a driving licence and have flexibility to travel throughout areas of the UK and attend business trips in Europe occasionally
- Preferred candidates will possess a relevant degree but other candidates will be considered
This is an opportunity for a graduate to join a brilliant employer to join an innovative team and have an influence on current and future products and services.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job