Job Title: Sales Executive - Events Sponsorship
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (OTE: £40,000-£50,000) and Excellent Benefits
About The Sponsership Events Company
Our client is a global Events Sponsorship company based in Westminster. As a Sales Executive you will be working for a market leading, forward thinking company. Our Events Sponsorship client operates internationally, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to attend their own events in the Europe and American region. As a Sales Executive you will be working with major Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, and construction clients selling sponsorship agreements.
About The Sales Executive/Business Development Manager Role
As the Sales Executive for a Events Sponsorship company you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Events Sponsorship environment. This is a fast growing market, where our worldwide client offers great career progression and the opportunity to excel within an already successful focused team.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive:
* Proactively identify and target exciting business opportunities with new and existing clients
* Work in collaboration with the marketing and operations team to produce high quality delivery of service
* Travel across the globe to events you've sold sponsorship to
* Interact with international C-level and senior executives with strong knowledge of packages that will grow their businesses
* Ability to consistently hit targets, with the drive to exceed them on a monthly basis
If you are currently in a Sales Executive/Business Development role or are currently working as a Sponsorship Sales Executive this is the ideal next step in your Sales/Business Development career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive/Business Development Manager:
* 1+ years' sales experience
* Previous experience of selling B2B is beneficial but not essential
* Interested in the sales process and developing a career within a supportive organisation
* Proactive with approach and quick thinking when dealing with situations
The Sales Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 with £40,000- £50,000 OTE depending on experience. This Events Sponsorship company also offers excellent benefits
Shortlisting will begin imminently, for more information / confidential conversation about the Sales Executive role or to apply send your CV now or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job