The experience we need.
- 12 months+ commercial experience in a similar outbound sales and lead generation role, ideally working within the event sponsorship, digital or media advertising sector
- Experience being customer focused
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skill
- Persuasive, goal driven and hard working
The right Event Sales Executive will play a pivotal part in developing and selling sponsorship packages across a range of B2B events. This will involve everything from lead generation through to face to face meetings. You'll create and build data and new markets for potential sponsors and manage sponsorship relationships to ensure that event sponsorship packages are delivered effectively.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with an energetic, passionate team that are producing world class events across a range of industries. There is also the real opportunity to develop lots of new skills to develop your career in sales and business development. My client offers a flexible, fun, working environment as well as the opportunity to attend a number of high profile events.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, competitive basic salary and uncapped commission opportunities
- A chance to work as part a recognisable event company who deliver a range of bespoke events around the UK and internationally
- 22 days + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + birthday off
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job