Main purpose of job:
To handle customer enquiries to ensure quotes and orders are processed as quickly and as accurately as possible.
- Ensuring they are capable to carry out their role and identifying relevant learning and development needs.
- Carrying out their work to the agreed standard, in accordance with relevant external regulations and internal documentation and ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- Carrying out all specified quality checks and completion of relevant records (electronic and paper).
- Identifying any purchase requirements.
- Communication with the customer as required.
- Reporting problems to managers such as those related to our products and services, supplier problems, infrastructure problems, customer dissatisfaction.
- Collaborate with office and workshop teams in maintaining quality, accuracy and record keeping
- Company Objectives:
- Retain customers
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to: Operations Manager (Directly), The Managing Director.
- Responsible for: Self.
- Liaison with: The Managing Director, Workshop Manager, Fabricators, Machine Operators, CAD/CAM Technicians, other Sales Executives Clients and Suppliers.
Quality Main tasks of job:
- To process customer enquires as quickly and as accurately as possible, calculating prices using our systems.
- To process customer orders as quickly and as accurately as possible, accurately entering them into our production system.
- To obtain feedback from clients regarding their experience with the company.
- To be polite to customers at all times and ensure an outstanding level of customer service.
- To chase leads; contact dormant customers; source new opportunities and enquiries.
- Behaving in a manner which meets the company’s policies and guidelines for health and safety requirements as set out in the employment contract and health and safety handbook.
- Maintain a clean and organised working area.
- Undertake training as required.
- Work collaboratively with the office and workshop teams.
Key Performance Indicators:
- The candidate will be monitored on the following KPIs:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The candidate will be required to generate quotes and process orders for clients which they will regularly deal with so must have a certain level of literacy skills. A history of sales ability will give the candidate an advantage. Any prior experience with metals or using CAD software packages will also be advantageous as will shorten the training period.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be expected to perform other tasks during peak times.
- Success to failure ratio of processing enquiries accurately.
- Success to failure ratio of processing orders accurately.
- Feedback from customers in regards to customer service performance.
- Speed and ability of processing orders with minimal disruptions.
- Feedback from managers on use of initiative
- Assurance Coordinator
- Completion of relevant documentation (such as quality checks)The general starting rate for this position is currently £10.50 per hour. Increases to salary are not on a time served basis, performance will be frequently reviewed. Increases to the salary will occur on continual good performance results shown in the KPIs and the ability to go above and beyond the written job specification.
- Free Parking.
- Health Assured, Employee Assistance Programme.
- PerkBox Account (Free movie rentals, free hot drinks at Café Nero, wide range of various discounts at retailers, cinemas, pubs and restaurants).
- Sales bonus based on company turnover per month.
- Free breakfast on Friday mornings.
- Free hot drinks at work (tea, coffee etc.).
- 1 day extra holiday entitlement per year for every year of employment (Up to 8 years).
- Overtime at x1.2540 Hours / Week; Permanent; Paid Monthly.
- Mon-Thu: 08:00 – 17:00
- Fri: 08:00 – 14:30
- 28 Days Holiday per year including bank holidays.
If interested please apply or call Victoria at Mynt Recruitment