Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of Electrical Products and Electrical Accessories here in the UK.
- The company are part of an International Organisation, with operations throughout the world.
- As a highly established and profitable company they have an unparalleled range of Electrical Products and all products are of the highest standard and quality.
- Working alongside client that range from small house builders to large National Contractors, FM’s and Local Authorities.
- This is a Sales Executive role, selling the full range of Electrical Products, Electrical Accessories and PPE in the Leicester and Nottingham areas of the UK.
- As the Sales Executive, you will be meeting with local Contractors, Local Authorities, Housebuilders, Facility Managers (FM’s) and some light industrial customers.
- You will inherit a number of existing accounts, some spending large amounts and some small accounts in need to your expert sales experience to help grow the spending.
- As part of the role of Sales Executive, you will be targeted on opening new accounts, creating further turnover for your area through active networking and outwardly thinking towards any potential new business opportunities.
- The candidate will be targeted with meeting a number of clients and accounts throughout the working day, seeking to review the products they use and explain about new products in the market place.
- As with any good Sales Executive, you will be taking full ownership of area and ensuring that is managed in professional and profitable manner.
For this position you must have the following:
- It is essential that you have previous experience in the Electrical Wholesale Industry.
- You will also need experience in Business to Business (B2B) field sales, having sold to a range of clients.
- Experience of B2B sales in the Construction sector or a high level of experience as Internal Sales in the Electrical Wholesale Industry is highly desirable.
- You must have strong account management and new business abilities, these are essential requirements for your application as a Sales Executive.
- It is essential that the person applying for this role is a resilient individual that can take a knock back when unable to close a sale without losing the motivation to continue in the drive for further sales.
- You must have strong IT and CRM experience, this is an essential requirement for your application.
- As a Sales Executive, you will need to be flexible to a changeable day, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information.
- It is essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence.
For this position you will ideally have the following:
- You will ideally have some existing contacts with Contractors throughout the territory, however this is not essential.
- Field Sales or Sales Executive experience in Electrical Wholesale would be highly beneficial to anyone applying for this role.
What you get in return:
- Up to £35k Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Phone & Laptop
- Match Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Additional Staff Benefits
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'