Sales Executive - Electrical Wholesale (Up to £35k Basic)
Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a specialist distributor of electrical products who work with all the major electrical manufacturers.
- Working alongside clients ranging from small house builders to very large Contractors and M&E Consultants.
- The company can provide a wide range of products to clients, from a small over the counter purchase to large project orders.
- As a business, they offer fantastic career progression and run various training schemes for all staff.
- This is Sales Executive role, covering the Dartford and surrounding areas, selling to a range of clients for this major Electrical Wholesaler.
- You will travel out to existing and potential clients within the designated territory around the branch, selling to Electrical Contractors, Facility Managers, Industrial clients and some End Users.
- In this role, you will inherit a number of existing accounts, approximately 100 Live Trading Accounts (LTA’s).
- Some accounts will be spending large amounts and require account management, some will be spending a little and require attention to increase the monthly spending.
- You will also seek to open brand new accounts, whenever possible, through active networking and outwardly thinking towards any potential New Business opportunities.
- The candidate will be targeted with meeting a number of clients and accounts throughout the working day, seeking to review the products they use and explain new products in the market
- You will be meeting with a large and varied customer base throughout a number of industry sectors, meeting the client expectations and finding a solution to meet with the needs of their business.
- This role offers great career progression, in time you will be trained in Internal Sales and this role could progress to an external sales role.
For this position you must have the following:
- You must have experience of working in the Electrical Wholesale industry, this is an essential requirement for your application.
- Electrical product experience is essential, you must be up-to-date on the current products available in the Electrical industry.
- This role requires a self-motivated and passionate individual that has a true drive to seek New Business opportunities, selling the company products whenever possible as a professional Sales Executive.
- Experience of sales to Electrical Contractors is vital to your application.
- You will need to be flexible to a changeable day, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information to clearly pass information to customers.
- The person applying for this role will need fantastic communication skills and able to speak with a large range of people from various backgrounds throughout the work day
- A good attitude and strong work ethic is vital to your application, our client needs someone who is hard working and trustworthy.
For this position you will ideally have the following:
- Ideally you will have experience as a Sales Executive in the Electrical Wholesale industry, however field sales experience from other areas of construction will be considered.
- Experience of other areas of Electrical Wholesale would be highly beneficial, such as working on the Trade Counter or Internal Sales.
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Mobile Telephone & Laptop
- 20 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- 4% matched pension scheme
- Account Management
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"