The Sales Executive is fundamentally responsible for the Sales and Marketing of the home and reports to the Care Home Manager. Your marketing expertise will be evident and demonstrated through finding and delivering qualified leads monitored on a lead management system.
The Sales Executive is a passionate sales professional who can sell the care home through discovering, presenting, closing qualified leads and referral sources with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals.
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing the marketing budget and implementing effective marketing plans and schedules, such as Advertising (print, direct mail, etc.), special events, networking programmes, public relations and other marketing initiatives. The Sunrise unique, bespoke and proven sales process methodology guarantees a successful move-in experience for our new residents by building trust and positive relationships ,understanding a prospect's needs and concerns, overcoming and answering objections and thoroughly understanding the Sunrise product.
Excellent customer service skills and support will be required by the Sales Executive to liaise with family members and to assist our new residents throughout their journey experience with the transition in to their new home.
The projected per annum salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 (£55,000 - £60,000 OTE), depending on experience.
- Successful track record in a bespoke consultative sales process- Business to Customer approach experience (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing) .
- Enjoys interacting with seniors
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills
- Holiday entitlement 28 days plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.