Are you looking to for that first step into Financial Services
(nurturing and on boarding companies wishing to borrow money to help them grow)?
Or perhaps you are looking for that next challenge?
This fast based City based company are looking for a 'Commercial Executive’ to join our Team. A reliable, determined and tenacious salesperson with great communication skills. That person should be highly competitive, self-motivated and hard-working. They encourage constructive competition and seek those that have performed in competitive situations before. This may be your first full-time job, (ie you may be a graduate looking for that first step into the financial services sector, in which case they will take a view on your sales experience.
The role will focus on supporting the finding, nurturing and on-boarding of companies wishing to borrow money to help them grow. You will become a sales expert. A Financial Services background is not required - some previous sales experience would be a bonus but also not a necessity.
They are looking for an individual with previous work or work experience behind them and someone who given the situation will quickly excel into one of our top performers.
What will you be doing?
- Researching organisations to identify new leads and key decision makers
- Helping to educate business decision makers on the benefits of using this company versus alternatives
- Understanding and interpreting our Services to assist our Borrowers and brokers in their dealings with us
- Assisting Regional Directors in the on-boarding process and helping our Borrowers get set up and well versed with the companies platform
- Driving new business generation through referrals and relationship building
- Coordinating lead generation, marketing and sales initiatives
- Coordinating conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Set up appointments/follow-up calls for you and your Manager
- Supporting the Commercial Team on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and collate minutes from internal and external meetings, training sessions and events.
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective customers and partners.
The successful candidate should have:
- A high level of numeracy, intelligence with impeccable written and spoken English
- Previous sales experience and / or an eagerness to launch a career in sales
- An ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- To be comfortable with change, you will be based primarily at head office (external meeting and travel when necessary)
- Be a team player,
- Be a workhorse: expectations, energy and pace are at a maximum.
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proof that you are a top performer / know what it takes to succeed
- Complete IT proficiency
- CRM experience desirable but not required
Other considerations but not necessities:
- Experience within start-ups, FinTech, banking or finance would be beneficial
- Accounting, Finance or Banking qualifications would be beneficial
- You have already succeeded in a similar role
What will you get / Compensation
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and position yourself for excellent career growth opportunities
- Competitive starting salary with a regular review and commission based
- Training: There is a significant 'leap’ required in learning what we do. You will learn a lot on the job. Specific training will be given on key skills as they are required eg. Financial, Telephone training, Sales.
- They encourage the undertaking of professional exams (where the qualification is in line with the job role). They believe in investing in their our own people and those people growing with the business. They reward success, hard work and loyalty.
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of this client.