Due to expansion a new role is available with this well established 'Niche' Transport & Logistics (Security-High Value Sector) within their sales division. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to move into a sales role where there is structure and support available.
- Good understanding of the airfreight/logistics/transportation business
- Team Player who displays enthusiasm and the drive to succeed in a sales career
- Able to build relationships and further develop business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, presentable and comfortable with meeting clients
- Able to work in a structured environment and to targets
- Sales calls, pro actively search for new and potential clients
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Provide quotations
- Build relationships with airlines, overseas office/partners
There are excellent benefits available including a pension and 25 days holiday.
- 10 year employment history check
- No criminal convictions
- Adverse credit check
£25-35,000 depending on level of experience.