We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Sales Executive to join a very successful classified advertising team, selling advertising opportunities to new and existing clients across classified, digital, e-newsletters, special projects and display.
You will be joining a very successful sales team based in London - inheriting a client based of a mix of existing and potential clients This is a very competitive market place so our client is looking for someone who thrives on winning new business, whilst also able to build strong and lucrative relationships with existing clients and become an expert on print and digital advertising propositions.
- To sell advertising effectively to deliver revenue, yield and market share target
- Maximising new business spend across the portfolio
- Winning new business from competitors and other sources & identifying growth areas
- Negotiating volume advertising agreements effectively with clients following agreed guidelines
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Understand the selling process including structure and segmentation requirements
- Create innovative ways to build business from existing customers and the market
- Maintain customer database
- Monitor competitive media on a regular basis to establish client activity
- Become a source of market information for clients
- Provide client and competitor information and intelligence to Sales Manager and other team members
- Liaise effectively with all internal departments (Customer Accounts/Production/Editorial/Marketing)
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A proven track record of being able to sell effectively through telesales - 6 months experience or above
- Experience selling digital advertising (preferable)
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
- Able to demonstrate a high level of effective telephone sales activity
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of a new market place
- Flexible and able to perform well under pressure
- Building relationships with new and existing new clients
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Solid work history
- Enthusiastic, competitive and ambitious.
Our client is a leading player within the media industry, offering fantastic career development opportunities and all of their brands are market leaders within their sectors - fantastic USP’s, up to date sales research, well thought out advertising solutions for clients and great testimonials from happy advertisers - all the resources you need to for a successful and lucrative sales career.
This role offers a competitive basic salary, a fantastic uncapped commission scheme and amazing benefits -please get in touch for more details or apply today with your CV.
We are the UK's largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company. At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003.
SW6 recruit in to: Graduate Media Sales, Graduate Digital Sales, Graduate Creative Sales, Graduate Creative Solutions, Graduate Information Sales, Graduate Advertising Sales, Graduate Programmatic Sales, Graduate Online Advertising Sales, Graduate Conference Sales, Graduate Sponsorship Sales, Graduate Exhibition Sales, Graduate Software Sales, Graduate Technology Sales, Graduate Subscription Sales, Print, Digital, OOH, Broadcast, Video, Mobile, Content Marketing, Native Advertising, Ad Tech, Creative Solutions, Software Sales, Recruitment Advertising Sales, Agency Sales, Business Intelligence Sales, Publishing
We typically place people into the following positions: Graduate Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Digital Sales Executive, Classified Sales Executive, Display Sales Executive, Agency Sales Executive, Account Executive, Account Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager