Adecco are seeking a competent Sales/Business Development Manager with an interest in technology.
You will be responsible for providing high levels of customer satisfaction from initial technical Sales enquiries through to the business development of existing and new accounts.
Duties will include;
- As above deal with all incoming technical support enquiries (all products), and provide pricing solutions promptly
- Enhance relationships with designated clients through quarterly customer care calls
- Grow existing customer business
- Spend 20% of time generate new business by progressing leads and sourcing industry press and products
- Develop an extensive new business pipeline
- Write email sales proposals
- Assist Sales Executives in their absence or when help is required
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing team
- Maintain internal systems to record details of accounts, sales communication and up to date contacts
- Maintain Weekly Sales Report and Forecast Spreadsheet
- Contribute to weekly sales meeting or lead when required
- Attend industry events and trade shows both nationally and internationally
- Contribute ideas to the development of the products
- Excellent communicator - written, telephone, face to face
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Strong sales skills - key account management and new business generation and telesales
- Experience of working towards individual and team targets against set deadlines
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management - prioritise workloads and adapt to duties being changed at late notice
- Self-motivated and team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a great team ethos that is dominating their market.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'