We are working with a rapidly expanding business who operate within the travel industry to look for bright ambitious and extremely friendly team members to join their sales team. You must be comfortable with taking a high volume of incoming calls and you also will need to be able to conduct outbound calls to drive the business forward. In return, you will be rewarded with a great basic salary and excellent earning potential.
• Delivering sales and service excellent to customers
• Handling inbound and outbound calls through consultative selling and building rapport with customers
• Understanding customers’ needs and recommending the best match for their requirements
• Promoting and up selling products and services with enthusiasm
• Working closely with other sales team by referring opportunities to secure long-term customers/partners
• Managing a robust pipeline ensuring that the customer `follow up’ process is accurately processed
• Achieving and exceeding personal sales and service targets and contribute to the team company and goals
• Developing a professional approach, remain enthusiastic and positive to build a team of excellence
• Excellent sales and customer service telephone skills
• Customer focused - polite responsive and persistent
• Excellent PC skills including MS Office
• Hard working, positive, team player and determined to be successful - and have fun doing it
• Please note; this role will require a slight shift pattern between Monday - Friday the hours range from 8am - 8pm and they do also require some weekend work during peak season (normally summer) They will try and accommodate hours as best they can.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent service and have experience in a sales environment, please email us your CV today!
Windsor Employment agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Environment
- Sales Team