- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a leading distributor and supplier of PPE, confined space equipment, breathing apparatuses, fall arrest harnesses, rescue systems and gas detection products with a catalogue of over 10,000 products
- A fantastic scope to grow as our client is experiencing record growth, with a new office opening next year, hence their searching for several driven safety equipment solutions sales professionals to join their growing team.
- THE ROLES;
- Due to growth, my client is looking for 3 Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, to cover the following territories;
-1) To cover London, Kent, Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
-2) To cover Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Deveon, Cornwall, Somerset and Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and all of South Wales.
-3) To cover the Midlands, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire, East and West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and Lancashire.
- The successful Sales Executive, Business Development Manager will be hiring and selling our client's range of fall arrest systems, PPE, confined space equipment, breathing apparatus, fall arrest harnesses, rescue systems and gas detection products.
- You will be selling and hiring these products, with the focus on hire.
- You will be selling and hiring to main contractors, sub contractors, roofing contractors, civil engineering companies, utility companies, being gas, electric, water, telecommunications, food and beverage manufacturers, hazardous area manufacturers, such as oil and gas etc.
- As Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, you will be typically making 5-7 calls per day, with two of those being new business led, the rest from your existing accounts.
- You will be on the road 4 days a week with an admin day based at home. You will be required to visit a satellite office at least once per month.
- You will be joining a team of 3 field based sales executives, with more based internally, so a desire to work as part of team is important.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Sales Executive, Business Development Manager MUST have field sales experience in the construction industry and hire experience would be advantageous, however specific height safety equipment is not required as full training is given.
- A knowledge of plant hire or PPE equipment, site safety, would be great, but more importantly is contacts and experience in at least one of the routes to market, i.e, main contractors, sub contractors, roofing contractors, civil engineering companies, utility companies, being gas, electric, water, telecommunications, food and beverage manufacturers, hazardous area manufacturers, such as oil and gas etc.
- You will be personable, charismatic and engaging. Our client sales professionals that are able to open the door to new clients and win their business. A chameleon, as one moment you could be on site, the next in a boardroom.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Realistic commission of £10k-12k on top, paid monthly
- Vauxhall Insignia type company car (or similar) with fuel card
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Laptop, mobile phone plan & strong matching pension scheme
- This is a great time to join this young, highly ambitious, rapidly growing site safety equipment supplier, so if you are an out and out sales professional, with a track record of sales success in the construction/plant hire or engineering led sectors, then APPLY TODAY!
SEO; Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Director, Sales Director, field Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales, Field Sales, New Business Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, ASM, BDM, new business, account management, account manager, sales exec, trade sales, plant hire, tool hire, safety equipment, London, Brighton, Dartford, Reading, Watford, Chelmsford, Bournemouth, Southampton, Cardiff, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Cheltenham, Oxford, Coventry, Northampton, Bedford, Derby, Stoke, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Mansfield, Bradford.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Plant Hire
- Sales Executive
- working at height
- Construction sales
- Hire and Sales
- Scaffolding sales
- fall arrest systems
- site safety equipment
- gas monitors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'