Our client is the BT local business for central Birmingham, established in 2002. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking Sales Executives/BDMs (multiple opportunities available), to be based at their offices in Edgbaston.
- To successfully pass and complete the BT training courses necessary to start your role.
- To market the full range of BT products and services by proactive outbound calling of the database to previous BT customers with the objective to win them back to BT.
- To upsell and cross sell the full range of BT products and services, whilst building strong customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction ratings.
- To explore all opportunities for new business in existing BT SME accounts, whilst maintaining current income streams.
- To create and book field sales appointments where appropriate, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the person attending the appointment.
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly, speedily, and passed to the admin team without delay.
- To meet/exceed all weekly/monthly/annual sales targets.
- Previous experience in a telesales role from any industry, as full training will be provided.
- General IT proficiency (training will be provided on BT specific system).
- Commitment and attitude to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Strong communication skills in order to provide excellent customer service to customers.
A competitive basic salary is offered, allied to a total package which equates to £33000 per annum, plus uncapped bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please apply at your earliest convenience.
- Customer Service