South West London
Training salary of £25,000, typically increasing to £30,000 after 6-9 months
Free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme
You can expect to earn £50-100,000+ from years 3-5 onwards.
The biggest attraction of this role by far is the level of career progression and the speed with which your salary will grow. This job is big now, but just wait for a few years and you will see how fast your career accelerates. Earning potential is also huge.
This is a leading aircraft broker with a track record of providing an unparalleled service in the field of chartering aircraft of every conceivable type. After year on year growth over the past 15 years, this company has become synonymous with quality, availability and customer service.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
You are responsible for building relationships with customers and developing existing accounts in the UK. This is sales, where the focus is quality, not quantity. This is tailored sales, where every pitch you make will be adapted to each client.
The focus in the first year is solid foundations. You are not required to generate revenue in the first year, although most do. Learning the industry, networking, understanding the market and making a name for yourself are the priorities in year one. After you develop a network of clients you will organise and sell flights on aircraft to your clients.
The job is varied, fast paced and great fun, you may be motivated my earning big commission, career progression, working in a friendly fast paced environment or all 3- this role provides all of the above.
The first year is all about training. The company will invest over £100,000 in your development in the first year. You will learn about the aviation industry and about the aircraft that the company operates You are not required to generate revenue in the first year, although most do. Learning the industry, networking, understanding the market and making a name for yourself are the priorities in year one. After you develop a network of clients you will organise and sell flights on cargo jets to your clients.
This is a consultative sales role. The working environment is first class, with the Times and Glassdoor relating the company particularly highly.
- Incredible earning potential, In excess of £100,000 after 3-5 years.
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- Benefits including discounts, free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme and others.
- The opportunity to travel the world or to relocate to one of several office locations including Paris, Madrid, New York, Dubai, Sidney, Singapore, Hong Kong and others.
- Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations.
- Experience in the aviation or a targeted or commission based sales role.
- University degree essential
- Ambitious with the drive to grow your career and earnings in this faced paced and dynamic industry
Interviews are immediately available.
- Account Manager