This is a fantastic opportunity to join 4media Group, a fast growing, creative group of media and research agencies based in a vibrant hub near Clerkenwell Green. We are on the lookout for ambitious PR sales professionals, with a can-do attitude and lots of enthusiasm to start their career in an exciting media industry.
Partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Nationwide, Coca-Cola and EE, 4media Group devise, craft and execute creative, attention-grabbing PR campaigns across TV, radio and online platforms. You will be encouraging brands to raise awareness of their messages through broadcast activity, while also forging, developing and fostering strong relationships with PR agencies and direct clients alike.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grounding in PR content creation and be as confident pitching to clients over the phone as in person.
But at 4media Group we make news, not adverts, so we are on the lookout for someone who is more than just a strong salesperson. We need creative thinkers who can find the hook in a brand’s message and uncover the angles that will get the media’s attention, whether that’s through interviews, videos or market research surveys.
Our in-house radio and TV studios offer clients the chance to talk about their product or service to BBC and commercial media on the back of any story we help them formulate, providing a controlled environment for creativity to flourish.
Working within a dedicated media sales team, you will be selling directly to marketing, brand and PR departments with major UK consumer brands and work collaboratively with the rest of the group devise campaigns strategies and push the company forward.
- Pitching, approaching and meeting with PR agencies and brands to sell-in broadcast PR ideas and campaigns, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Managing clients, selling campaign ideas to UK consumer brands within marketing, PR and brand specialist departments.
- Generating news angles that sell a story or event, not a product, to media outlets.
- Networking with direct clients and PR agencies.
- Championing our partnered brands.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the sales and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and generate strategy ideas.
- Ability to work independently and build strong client relationship skills.
- Creativity and ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team across the company.
- A positive, personable demeanor which will have clients coming back time and time again.
- Sales-focused, results-driven and self-motivated outlook.
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to selling.
- Talented communication skills, capable of negotiating over the phone and face-to-face.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent time-management skills
- Ability to sell a story or idea which has been designed and created by you
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your professional development, then we want to hear from you.
- New Media Sales
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
- Sourcing New Business