Role - Sales Executive
Ref.No - BP85
Location - Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this creative business in Kidlington who are looking for a target-driven and positive individual, with a "can do" attitude, to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic approach towards selling and negotiating, have previous experience in sales and possess excellent communication skills.
- Developing projects on behalf of clients across the UK
- Generating new sales through cold calling and business development
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients
- Updating and improving your skills, knowledge and understanding relevant to your role
- Develop a strong rapport with clients and colleagues, working within a small team
- Sales experience is desirable
- Target-driven with a 'can do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm towards selling and negotiating deals
- Maintain paperwork and procedures accurately
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Keywords Sales, Art of sales, Advertisement, telesales, lead generation, sales calls, cold calls, cold calling, new business, outbound calls, inbound calls, customer service, advisor, consultant, agent
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service