We are recruiting for a leading specialist publishing and events company in the UK who are looking for a Sales Executive to sell across their market leading B2B finance and technology events which are held in the UK and the US.
Recently under new, private, ownership the company is in an exciting stage of development and growth and they offer great opportunities to progress quickly to face to face, account management and sponsorship sales roles.
Our client offers an excellent basic salary, uncapped commission (a mix of both team and individual targets) and benefits package and with great one to one and external sales training.
Initially the role will involve calling past delegates and sourcing new leads using your own creativity to encourage early registration of delegates and up selling additional delegate places, workshops & awards. Working as part of a team and individually, you will be expected to hit and exceed sales targets.
For successful and ambitious Sales Executives there are also opportunities for additional responsibility of selling sponsorship at the events too and print and digital advertising solutions to key clients.
- The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Hard working, articulate, numerate and highly motivated team players.
- Excellent academic background - educated to degree level, minimum 2.2.
- You relish a challenge, are competitive, resilient and have a desire to succeed.
You don't have to have b2b sales experience for this role, just the skills, positive attitude and passion to succeed!
Salary: £20k basic + uncapped commission (OTE £35k) + benefits
For more information please contact Caroline or apply today - interviewing now!