We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our client based in Blandford.
In this key role, you will be responsible for growing our customer base by responding to leads, qualifying prospects, arranging and attending meetings with other members of the sales team. You should be comfortable conversing on a technical level and with delivering product demonstrations and sales presentations. You should be confident and articulate with the ability to build and develop strong working relationships at all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective customers.
- Building a knowledge and understanding of products and key technologies.
- Developing your sales desk and cold calling potential clients.
- Completing end to end sales cycle from prospects to closing deals.
- Regular UK and overseas travel to meet business needs.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of prospecting, qualifying and managing clients in the sales process.
- Adaptable and flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Good commercial awareness with a strong customer focus.
- Experience within B2B sales within cyber security.
- An understanding of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive commission structure, training support and benefits including free on-site parking and private health insurance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'