Job Title: Sales Executive - Banking Finance
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Sales Executive - Banking Finance
As the Sales Executive - Banking Finance you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established lending environment.
As Sales Executive - Banking Finance your responsibilities and duties will include:
- To act as primary point of contact for inbound lending enquiries
- Promote services to existing clients and professional introducers
- Take ownership of the pipeline management and CRM system
You will have a background in sales and a good understanding of business finance / lending.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive - Banking Finance
- Confident and professional
- Tenacious approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop the role over time
- Excellent time management skills
Preferred Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive - Banking Finance
This role requires an individual, who is easily able to converse with people at different levels, extremely organised and has experience in a professional services marketing and sales environment.
- Strong collaborative and team working skills
- PC skills using MS Office, including strong Excel knowledge and awareness of Database software and CRM systems
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in resulting from the rapid growth
About the Company
We are an entrepreneurial business, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking lender; a true alternative finance provider, dedicated to funding growing and ambitious SME businesses.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 + bonus scheme and package.
For more information about the Sales Executive - Banking Finance role or to apply send your CV now.
- Business Development
- SME Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job