Sales Executive aviation
£20700 - £28500 starting salary depends on level of aircraft component trading.
Permanent. Working hours are based on a 37.5 hour week, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Due to promotion a career opportunity is being offered by Hunters’ prestigious client, a large and global aircraft component specialist. The Sales Executive will assist the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale. The Sales Executive will develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit. The Sales Executive will assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level..
- Background in aviation OR inventory trading.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred.
- Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Good problem solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense.
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Assist in development of the Sales team in line with business growth.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale.
- Source and purchase for specific customer requirements.
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange.
- Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases.
- Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements.
- Understand customer culture and way of trading.
- Maximise all sales opportunities.
- Develop Customer relationships and business opportunities with customers
- Deliver high quality customer service and response.
- Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements as required.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'