£18,000 - £20,000 + 2.5% Bonus
9.00 – 17.00
Our client is a long established family run construction organisation, specialising in business refurbishment projects. With recent growth they are looking for a self-motivated Sales Executive/Administrator to join their small team.
The business prides themselves on customer service and the reputation they have built over many years listening to customer’s needs and always putting them first.
They are looking for an ambitious person preferably with some sales and admin experience to join their expanding business.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be organised and ambitious
- Have 2 years sales experience
- Must be eager to expand construction knowledge
- Have Driver’s License and own Vehicle
- Be able to work alone
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Targeted sales calls
- Following up new leads
- Writing up proposals
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Sending quotations
- General administration duties
If you want to become a Sales Negotiator for a highly regarded family run organisation who look after their staff, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job