Sales Executive / Account Manager
Who am I working for?
For nearly two decades, our client has stood strong against the tide of cyber security threats, myriad incursions and dangerous attacks. They have partnered with world-renowned vendors to supply solutions to the most complex problems and offer teams of qualified and experienced professionals to build relationships and implement solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Sales Executive / Account Manager and develop an engaging career in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission (1st year realistic OTE of up to £35,000)
- Become a vital player in an award-winning team
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training and on-the-job support
- Work with major companies, including world-renowned names such as Intel
- Offices based close to the North Circular, within easy reach of New Southgate Station, and Arnos Grove and Bounds Green on the Piccadilly line
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Executive / Account Manager, you’ll sell our client’s range of innovative cyber security solutions.
The initial focus of this role will be to build new business, as part of this activity, you will be required to undertake outbound sales and cold-calling. Once a sufficient client base has been built, you will also complete a range of account management duties to enhance and service your client base.
You’ll approach customers to renew their current solutions or help them to find alternative processes to meet their needs and build excellent relationships. Working with customers and vendors, you’ll identify new sales opportunities with existing customers once they are on-board.
Additionally, you’ll create proposals and quotation documentation and attend meetings with customers.
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Previous sales and/or account management experience
- Great negotiation skills
- The ability to secure win-win agreements
- A proactive and adaptable approach
- The ability to work well, both in a team and on your own initiative
Ideally, you’ll have experience within cyber security, or with a reseller or distribution company. However, this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role experience as a Customer Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Executive or Technical Sales Rep.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to learn and grow as a Sales Executive / Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.