Job Title: Sales Executive / Account Manager (Freight)
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive at one of our offices in Leeds to join our hugely successful market leading International Road Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our freight services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with Outbound telesales experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial.
- Experience of working to targets and KPI's.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Full Driving Licence
- sales telesales