This is a fantastic opportunity for a business professional coming from a background within either Defence or Aerospace, and experience within a sales capacity to join this 'niche’ organisation and move into a newly created role within Business Development and Account Management.
You may be currently working for or have previously worked for a Defence Manufacturer or for one of the major airline manufacturers and are ready for a new challenge.
This role will give you the opportunity to broaden your exposure within the Defence industry and utilise your existing experience.
Whilst the role is mainly creating new business opportunities it is also equally important to gain a great rapport with customers, offering solid account management which will also hopefully open doors within other areas within defence.
Experience Required for the role
- Experience in working in a sales capacity in the UK defence and / or aerospace industries
- Full understanding of the sales process and identifying new opportunities
- An understanding of the corporate structure of defence industry companies and organisations
- Able to self-motivate yourself, actively build, manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Outgoing in personality and able to form solid working relationships with clients
- Good IT skills
- Social Media awareness
- Able to pick up inhouse systems
- Work within a team, good team player
You can be based anywhere within the South or London as you will only be required to work within Head Office once per week, which is near Staines, Middlesex.
This really is a super opportunity to take this role and build a great career within a super professional, industry leader.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'