Construction Sales Executive - Progressive Career / Construction Sector
Our client has been going and growing strong for decades. This is great opportunity for someone within a commercial sales role looking to progress their career in construction, or someone looking to continue within the vertical.
Outstanding training, excellent progression and a brilliant internal team who are experts in their field is as standard.
Applicants must be commutable to North Bristol
*We will also consider graduates with a passion for construction and sales*
- To take customer telephone enquiries, inbound and outbound
- Enquiries and orders must be processed accurately and within the time dictated by the customer deadline.
- Work with the internal and external sales teams
- Customer satisfaction shall be enhanced by prompt, helpful and pleasant service. Customers should be priced in line with company and sales executive recommendations.
- Proactive promotional calling to customers and prospects is required to maximise the growth of the region.
- Support remote branches with sales service as required.
Experience in correct handling of customers in all situations.
Ability to ensure customers requirements are understood and met.
Ability to overcome buying objections
Able to work constructively with Regional Sales Office Supervisor, Sales Execs, Head Office colleagues and remote branches.
Knowledgeable of products, applications and customer requirements.
Trustworthy in handling Company assets and security.
Willing to progress their career in sales and construction.
Our client will offer a starting salary between £23,000- £26,000 per annum, flexible for outstanding applications. This is a progressive career opportunity with excellent training and development throughout your employment. Incentives, promotions and bonuses all apply.
Please call the office for further information or submit your CV direct via this portal.
- Career Development
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'