Sales Executive - Propel your sales career with RULE!
Average earning potential (realistic OTE’s):
- Year 1 - £30,000 - £35,000
- Year 2 - £40,000 - £50,000
- Year 3 - £60,000 (and upwards)
What will you be doing?
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing, client meetings
- Account management: regular customer/client contact
What’s on offer for you?
- Uncapped earning potential (Expected £30K+ first year)
- Create your own business and manage accounts
- Clear progression plan, support as you work your way to the top
- Training programmes to suit graduates/trainees to develop into market experts
- Continuous management training throughout first year
As a Sales Executive your targets are based on securing new business with companies across the UK. As you become established in the role you’ll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on improving those existing relationships you’ve built, selling more products into current clients. It’s like running your own business, you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop your own career.
RULE is working with a number of sales companies currently hiring graduates across the London area. We have a variety of different industries and roles which we can introduce to graduates, including but not limited to:
- Tech and Software sales (SaaS)
- FMCG sector
- Corporate Event sales
- Financial sector sales
- Public & charity sector
- Publication industry
- Appointment setting
What is needed from you?
- Graduates interested in a career in sales
- Clear and articulate communicator (good telephone manner)
- Rapport building skills with potential new clients as well as current
- Entrepreneurial ability to build your client base
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be advantageous (not essential)
If you have the drive, determination and resilience to want to succeed and earn more in your first 3 years than any other graduate profession then sales is definitely for you!
Get in touch with RULE today by submitting your CV!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales. Entry level and graduate sales roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'