If you are a sales professional or a Junior hungry to work hard and in turn reap the rewards of uncapped commission within an Industry that really does have some great perks, then read on!
A great client of ours is recruiting sales professionals to support the continued growth within the Industry
Your typical day will consist of:
- Developing leads generated by advertising to generate business.
- Looking for new leads by cold calling.
- Gathering market information and working out deals to promote
- Promoting deals in the most appropriate way
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
To be a sales executive you'll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- The ability to retain a lot relevant information and using it to benefit your customers and employer
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for!
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'