Our client is a well established, market leading telecoms provider to small & medium sized businesses. Services provided include calls and lines, broadband, mobile and a large range of other data networking and voice switching solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, proactive, consultative business to business telesales executives to focus on sales into the UK business market.
An office based telesales account management based role responsible for identifying new opportunities with an existing client base.
Selling a competitive telecommunications business solution via outbound calls to prospect for new business within a dormant / warm client base.
Typically you will be responsible for speaking with high level key decision maker's contacts with between 1 - 100 employees in their organisation.
Your main duties will include:-
- - warm calling existing customers and cold calling prospective customer across our territory to
landscape, promote and sell our products & services
- identify, target and secure potential clients
- liaise with senior level decision makers (owners, MDs, FDs etc.)
- build instant rapport with clients to quickly assess their needs
- develop an expert knowledge and understanding of our product range in order to cross /
upsell into accounts
- providing excellent customer service
- use effective questioning techniques to identify solutions that will benefit customers.
You will be targeted against Gross Margin and several key product areas. You will also be required to achieve a number of set KPIs including key decision maker contacts, number of created opportunities, generating leads, outbound calls and talk time
Due to the demands of the role all applicants must ideally possess the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience of outbound B2B telesales background
- A proven track record in sales, ideally within the telecoms sector (with knowledge of calls and lines, broadband and mobile).
- You will have a high level of IT literacy as well as solid reading and writing skills
- You will be an excellent communicator and negotiator with expert objection handling, rapport building and account management experience.
- You must be highly target driven individual, an excellent communicator at all levels and now looking to develop your sales career within a forward thinking company.
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'