Our client is a VC-backed Airbnb Management company based in London that revolutionises the short-let market. They help Airbnb & HomeAway hosts manage their homes and provide an exceptional concierge-level service to the guests, while maximising the home-owners their revenue stream. They are a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company currently based in Moorgate, London. They are currently operational in London, Manchester, Brighton and Edinburgh. They are a highly ambitious company working in a fast paced industry, looking to expand globally. The successful candidate will therefore need to be equally driven, ambitious and enthusiastic to move forward with us at Pass The Keys.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Sales 'Superstars’ to join our clients expanding Sales Department. You will report directly to the Sales Director. The successful candidate should have a 'handson’ approach and not be afraid to get on the phone. The right candidate will be a natural negotiator, tenacious, charismatic and ambitious individual. You will need to be highly motivated and driven with a natural sales ability.
- Chasing leads generated by the marketing team using various communication channels
-Making outbound calls and engaging new and existing customers
- Booking face-to-face meetings with potential 'hosts’ and following up with these 'hosts’ afterwards.
- Organising your own time efficiently to ensure lead follow-up is carried out efficiently and documented correctly.
- Contributing to the company’s overall strategy.
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
-Maintaining accurate data of the customers and of the sale in the Company's CRM systems
-Would suit a recent Graduate or someone with Telesales, Lead Generation, Customer Services Experience
-Professional well-spoken Sales person (fluent in English)
-Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve queries
-Ensuring all leads are dealt with inside agreed timescales
- Base salary
- Bonus: a clear commission-based performance bonus of up to £10,000+
- An opportunity to get company shares
- Massive career progression opportunity within the Sales Department.
- Opportunity to shape the growth of a fast-paced start-up.
- Start: ASAP
- Perks: free coffee, tea, table tennis, bike storage.
- Location: our office is based 1 minute walking distance from Moorgate Station.
- Working time: our normal operating hours are from 9:00 till 18:00. Monday-Friday.