Sales & Events Coordinator
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Sales & Events Coordinator? We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
The main responsibilities of the Sales & Events Coordinator include -
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- Responding to all enquiries in a timely manner and being confident in conversion
- Understanding the needs and expectations of each individual booker by building a friendly and respectful working relationship
- Being responsible for putting together and sending out proposals, contracts, cancellations, amendments and final details
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Actively seek all sales and revenue opportunities both internal and external to increase the profile of the hotel
- To produce monthly reports and competitor rate reports for weddings and conferences
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to close
The ideal Sales & Events Coordinator will -
- Have previous experience working in a similar position
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the confidence to sell proactively via cold calling
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Sales & Events Coordinator you will report into the Sales Manager, will be required to work 40 hours a week on 5 out of 7 days and will be paid a salary of £18,500 per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to fit this Sales & Events Coordinator position, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'