A leading, well established manufacturer based in Stoke is looking for a Sales Estimator to join their team on a 7 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
This is an urgent requirement and applicants need to be able to start with no more than a weeks’ notice.
• Preparation and submission of quotations responding to customer enquiries by telephone, e-mail or post
• Quotation follow ups to ensure order success
• Processing orders to the stage where production can commence manufacture
• Sales support to existing customers by telephone i.e. specification advice, preparing & submitting literature
• Preparation of after sales support i.e. drawings & specifications
• Providing support to external sales team
• Sourcing & developing new customers
• Updating & maintaining client database
At times this role can be technical as each product is bespoke and made to customer requirements.
• Previous experience as a Sales Estimator (Strong knowledge of quotations & processing orders)
• Ability to interpret drawings and specifications (desirable)
• Experience in a manufacturing background would be beneficial
• Confident, personable individual who works well in a team
• Strong attention to detail
- Basic salary £18k plus bonus (up to £1000 per month)
- Company pension (joint contribution up to 9%)
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Recreation room onsite with pool table etc.
If you match the requirements above and would like to know more, please send your updated CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'