Are you a Sales Estimator looking for an exciting change in your career? Looking for a position to compliment your construction background? My client, an Engineering GRP since 1965, quickly established itself as the market leader in providing innovative quality products. Operating from their prestigious sales and manufacturing site, my client is now looking for a Sales Estimator. Within this role you will be contributing to the achievement of sales objectives and KPI’s, whilst ensuring delivery of a high level of customer service, and producing accurate and prompt quotations to customer technical order specifications.
- Understand and encompass all necessary technical and commercial issues that affect the detailing of quotations.
- Be proactive and confident and able to identify fully with customers’ requirements through face to face and telephone communication.
- Ensure maximum customer care at all times through utilisation of your best communication skills.
- Enter orders onto the SOP system and other appropriate systems such as ERP.
- Self-develop thorough understanding of our full product range, market sectors and key accounts.
- Monitor our competition.(Market share, prices, quality, new products, service, etc).
- Timely reporting to Sales Director on workload or any related issues on an on-going basis and informing of any concerns.
- Ensure timely completion of NCR actions.
Skills / Experience
- Essential to possess extensive IT skills within using ERP systems, SOP and experience in CAD.
- A background in construction or technical qualifications would be beneficial.
- IT proficiency.
- Experience of customer service delivery.
- Previous sales experience within a technical environment.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Team worker.
- Salary starting at £16 500 & OTE up to 6k during the first year (potential 12k based on previous 3 years)
- 31 days’ holiday rising to 33
- Attendance bonus and Company sick pay (Eligibility rules apply)
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charlotte Buckley.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Customer Service
- Technical Sales
- ERP Systems
- sales estimator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'