This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant company. Providing administration support within the sales team who connect with key business executives and stakeholders to develop long term relationships and provide new business leads within the company.
- Support the sales director for sales related activities, admin, contract review's etc.
- Conduct full feasibilities and record all information for each enquiry.
- Manage all enquiries and management of CRM and sales related KPI's.
- Working from Customer designs and information to produce detailed quotations and sales proposals.
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from client manufacturing drawings, CAD, specifications and information.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing delivery lead times and the arrangement of sub contract, purchasing and all other elements and support.
- Create full routing information including labour, material, cycle time, process costing as required.
- Liaise with sub-contract suppliers as required on both technical and commercial requirements.
- Input all information on the system/CRM in order to produce full quotations for the sales department.
- Monitoring enquiries within the company and speaking direct with customers and end users as and when required.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve queries and expedite progress in line with customer deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings, CAD, specifications.
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within machined extrusion, castings.
- Good general knowledge of surface treatments, welding, assemblies would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of CAD systems and software's.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers.
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Packages
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Technical Drawings