To join a well-established Engineering company.
- Good communication skills
- Time served toolmaking background would be an advantage
- Experience of toolroom equipment essential; milling, turning, wire erosion, spark erosion, CNC, surface grinding, cylindrical grinding, all desirable
- Ability to inspect own work
- Experience of special purpose equipment desirable
- Qualified to BTEC ONC/HNC or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Outgoing personality.
- Sales experience essential.
- Vehicle owner.
- Clean driving license.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Estimating subcontract services: machining, assembly, design, etc.
- 70% estimating, 30% sales.
- Growing accounts.
- Travel, primarily within the UK.
- Using PC, including Microsoft Office.
- Key Account Manager.
- Account Manager
- Surface Grinding