An award winning & world leading manufacturer of specialist industrial machinery, is currently experiencing rapid growth & going through an exciting development phase. To manage the ever increasing demand, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Estimator to join their established team.
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity for this role to develop into a Sales role and to become involved in full technical and commercial tenders in the future.
Benefits on offer:
- 24 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- Profit Based Bonus Scheme
- Up to 4.5% Pension Match
- Private Medical
- Generous Sick Pay Scheme
- Support towards further Training & Development / Further Qualifications
Purpose of Role:
Working closely with the Director of Sales, you will produce accurate cost estimates for Sales / Project Engineers to incorporate into tenders and proposals.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience as a Sales Estimator in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- Prepared to travel occasionally worldwide
- Must be ambitious, driven, flexible & able to work under pressure
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Enthusiastic with the drive to grow within the business
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications particularly Excel
- Be flexible with working hours
- Produce accurate cost estimates for Sales / Project Engineers to integrate into overall tenders and proposals
- Analyse engineering drawings & documentation to identify cost and estimate components.
- Liaise with Accounts & Procurement departments to extract equipment information and costings from existing contract financial information.
- Be involved in the development of a new buying and estimating central data base system.
- Prepare and develop standard sub-estimate templates for integration into master template estimates for all new projects.
- Develop cost databases and keep up to date accurate cost information
- Liaising with sub-suppliers and supply chain to obtain sub-contract prices as required from both UK and International companies.
- Occasional travel within UK and abroad to visit suppliers & customers.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Assist in the preparation & compilation of tender and bid documentation.
For more information please email your CV to:
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.