Sales Estimator: up to £24k Ludlow
Our client's sales department responds promptly to customer enquiries, writing estimates to price work accurately and competitively and achieve company sales targets. They are now looking for a Sales Estimator to price work for the clients and customers and to develop working relationships leading to sales. They would also look at a Trainee for this position.
Main areas of responsibility:
- To price work accurately and competitively and develop working relationships with customers leading to sales.
- Providing customers with quotations for doors, panels, frames, and sundry items
- Telephone suppliers for accurate prices to base estimates on.
- Telephone customers with prices/answers to queries
- Gather as much information as possible to develop an accurate quote
- Use QUOTE system and company procedures i.e. BS ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Policy
- Learn and be conversant with fire regulations and procedures
- Carry out other duties deemed necessary by manager
- Before submitting price to customer discuss quotation with immediate supervisor and seek approval to submit quotation.
- Achieve daily production requirements efficiently and accurately
- Put forward ideas to improve the way the team works together
- Make sure the work meets quality standards before it goes to the next team
- Collaborate with people from within own team to solve problems, make improvements and share information
- Collaborate with people outside of own team to solve problems, make improvements and share information.
- Provide a professional and high-level service to external customers.
- Must be able to: Use spreadsheets, use excel, use word, use email, write business correspondence
- Receive training when necessary
- Conduct induction training for new people. Take part in appraisal meetings
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job