SALES ESTIMATOR based in SHEFFORD £23k plus quartile bonus
As a Sales Negotiator, you will work as part of our highly driven team selling market leading products, responding to client enquiries & identifying opportunities to help achieve the team’s individual sales target and support the external sales force. Being highly IT literate and have excellent Customer Service skills you will thrive in an environment where you can build relationships, create quotes and negotiate orders.
The main tasks include:
- Providing quotations, project updates and negotiating orders.
- Developing a high standard of product knowledge.
- Daily usage of our CRM system to ensure communication to the customer is excellent
- To work as part of a team in order to meet and exceed clients’ expectations by answering telephone calls and processing the outcome through the relevant CRM system
- Updating and tracking project leads.
- Liaising with the external sales team
- Building relationships with area stockists and contractors to the benefit of.
- Resolution of client queries.
- Occasional field visits with external sales team & occasional assistance with exhibitions and seminars.
- Providing client sales reports as requested to external sales team in conjunction with the other members of the sales office team
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in a commercial business to business environment.
- Experience in a busy sales environment dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Knowledge and experience of construction industry sales is preferred but not essential.
You will have the ability to build excellent client relationships whilst remaining your customer focus and commercial awareness.
You will have experience in making prospective sales calls and following up and be able to identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
You will have a tenacity in quote chasing and conversion to order, coupled with an excellent telephone manner. We would expect you to be able to handle difficult calls to a positive outcome.
You will be organised to meet deadlines and have excellent administrative skills and accuracy, including IT literacy (Microsoft Office and CRM system).
What we offer
We offer opportunity for career progression, extensive training and a competitive benefits package.
To avoid dissapointment apply today this company is one that everyone would like to work for.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'