- Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday – Thursday, 08:30-16:00 Friday
- Salary: Up to £27K, depending on experience c/w commission structure.
- Other Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone & Tablet. Pension Enrolment, Salary Extra Scheme & Expression Of Wish Programme.
- Holidays: 20 Days + 8 days Bank holidays per annum, increasing by 1 day for every calendar year completed up to 25 days.
Purpose of the role:
To generate and handle sales enquiries for the products and services offered by the Company within designated sales territory, with an emphasis on identifying and developing potential clients as well as maintaining existing relationships with customers.
The position is an external sales engineer who would cover the below territories looking to service our existing customers while seeking new opportunities with the priority to increase our presence & in turn increase business levels.
- West Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire
- Increase the sales revenue of the Company as per targets set.
- Maintain and develop customer accounts to increase sales.
- Actively seek new customer accounts to grow sales.
- Build strong relationships with customers and business partners.
- Generate and handle sales enquiries for the products and services offered by the Company.
- Serve as the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales technical advice or support.
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Coordinators for the preparation of quotations.
- Negotiation of pricing and terms & conditions of sales within authority levels.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target on a regular basis.
- Provide regular, timely, accurate pro-active reports and achieve targeted KPIs.
- Represent and promote the Company at designated exhibitions and product shows as required.
- A representative of the HES brand and the Company ensuring a high level of courtesy and professionalism to customers at all times.
- Actively promote new products and services to the market.
- Assist Marketing with demonstration photos/videos of our products.
- Gather and provide market feedback and competitor analysis to assist the Company’s sales growth.
- Carry out any other duties as required and deemed appropriate.
- Formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering preferred but not essential.
- Experience in sales or use of industrial equipment.
- Excellent communication and self organisation skills.
- Presentable, self-motivated, goal-oriented and a team-player.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'