Pre-Sales Engineer - Data Management Platform- Salary flexible
We are a market leader in real time data management, enabling publishers to access and act upon users data like never before. Establishing ourselves in the Publishers market, making hundreds of millions of user data access
- You are natural and experienced communicator on technical subjects, skills and features
- Producing and presenting tailored demos
- Assisting the sales team in closing new business by being the technical point of contact
- Working closely with a variety of internal teams ensuring the best service is delivered to the customer
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends and innovations that are relevant to the platform
- Utilise product feedback a variety of sources to influence the product road-map
- Scope and prototype maximising your product knowledge
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to required technical challenge
- Willingness to travel to meet clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'