Looking to hire an experienced Sales Engineer for a growing Engineering business just outside of Thetford.
Reporting directly to the Technical Sales Manager, this role will see you taking full responsibility on all Technical & Commercial aspects of new business bids; becoming the key point of contact for clients throughout the life-cycle of the bid process.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build relationships with Technical & Project teams
- Conduct Technical & Sales presentations on products to both new & existing Customers
- Attend bid meetings
- Analyse Client briefs, preparing designs & drafting tender responses
- Be involved in Technical & Commercial clarifications
- Obtain sub-vendor quotations for bought-out items
- Formulate accurate cost accumulation reports
- Prepare contract handover files for Project Managers
- Work with Project Managers to monitor the cost of sale
- Review technical contracts on orders
- Monthly Project reporting
Qualifications and capability requirements:
- Previous experience in a technical sales role
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning or Refrigeration industry
- Willingness to occasionally travel, as and when required
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside extensive career progression and development opportunities.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
- International Trade
- Technical Sales
- Bid Tendering
- Cost Analysis
- Contract Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"