Technical Sales Engineer - do you have an engineering/technical qualification? Are you also versed in sales and application engineering?
You will be a home based Sales Engineer, covering Northern Europe: the travel frequency is a minimum of 50% of the role, occasionally up to 2 weeks at a time (working hours are adapted accordingly to accommodate). You will be responsible for driving sales with new and existing customers, directly and via the channel, for a highly technical suite of capital equipment products.
The Sales Engineer is required to identify and qualify leads, carry out product demonstrations, maintain a CRM database, report on business information and pipeline and execute localised marketing strategies.
You will ideally be educated to degree level in a technical discipline, or demonstrate substantial relevant experience, as well as:
- Be able to demonstrate a successful technical sales track record
- Possess the ability to work across a multi-cultural jurisdiction
- Thrive in delivering high impact sales presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Be proactive in updating sales information and figures via a CRM
- Demonstrate clear, concise and credible communication both written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and disciplined to fulfil a home based role with an excellent opportunity to earn good commission
This is a great opportunity for highly motivated, career driven individual. Apply now!
Reference number: 5005
FMC contact for this role: Stephanie Allen
- International Travel
- sales engineer