Do you thrive on programming and technical support? Due to the rapid growth, we are looking to add ambitious individuals who can excel working on their own initiative.
You might be in support, or someone with an analytical, technical or maritime background. As important as having the relevant experience, you will be curious to learn and develop, interested in our API Services and how our customers use them.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Sales to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Setting up API trials, attend conference calls/client meetings, produce effective documentation and training
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess needs and to determine system requirements
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Work closely with our Customer Success Team in Athens to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to on boarding
- Attend weekly meetings with Sales and Customer Success in Athens
- Gathering and reporting business and market intelligence and industry trends
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Travelling 2 - 5 times a year to represent us at industry events and conferences
It’s essential that you:
- Have a consultative approach and excellent at finding a solution to difficult or complex issues
- Have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions and restrictions
- Are experienced in using MS SQL/ PHP/ C Sharp/ API services
- Use your initiative and manage your own time to good effect
- Are strong in English and have great communication skills - written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to working with others, internally and externally
And it would be even better if you are also:
- Comfortable using Salesforce, Jira, Confluence and related processes
- Familiar with the maritime industry
And here are just some of the perks you receive when you join us
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company
- Private medical insurance and Pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Continuing education and training
- Huge learning experience and room for experimentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and friendly team in a growing, global business As our business develops our people develop too, which means a wide range of personal and professional opportunities. All this and flexible working hours!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
- Marine Industry
- Sales Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job