Location: Mobile, Commutable to Keighley, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Company vehicle
Contract: Full time, Permanent
With over 50 years industry experience, Byworth Boiler Hire was the first UK Company to provide a complete mobile steam boiler hire service. With a fleet of over 100 mobile boilers providing nationwide cover we provide an innovative technical solution to our customer needs.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically qualified sales or customer service Sales Engineer to join our busy team’ in selling hire plant to a wide range of customers. The market place for our equipment includes Hospitals, Laundries, Food Manufacturers, Chemical and Petro-Chemical industries.
About the Sales Engineer role:
This is a technical role working as part of the existing Sales team, receiving customer enquiries, technically evaluating them and being main point of contact from order through to completion. Making site visits to both existing and new prospects developing. The role will initially be office based with travel throughout the UK following suitable product training; Contracts can be from 2 weeks up to five years.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responding to customer enquiries, evaluating requirements, on/off site as required.
- Matching customer requirements to available stock.
- Making site visits to existing customers and new prospects.
- Preparing and issuing customer quotations, following up by telephone.
- Producing order confirmations and ensuring all paperwork is complete.
- Contract management throughout contract.
- Liaising with colleagues regarding deliveries and collections.
- Maintaining accurate contract documentation.
- Establishing further sales opportunities for long term hire, new boiler sales or service work.
- Ad hoc office support.
- Technical/Engineering background - either time served or qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
- IT literate.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Current driving licence
- HVAC or Industrial Heating or Process Engineering Experience
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
- Customer Service
- Field Sales
- Technical Sales