Sales/Engineer - Full Time Permanent - £30,000 to £35,000 PA depending on Experience - Car - Pension Scheme
Position: Sales Engineer
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Responsible for: None
Key duties / area of responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales target.
- Prospecting for new business
- Account management
- Sales visits to include:
- Quote presentation
- Sales negotiation
- Site survey
- Resolution of any outstanding issues / problems
- General marketing & exhibitions
Additional areas of responsibilities
- Weekly / monthly reporting
- Record keeping
- Inter departmental team working
- Sales related activities as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Post and Parcel Handling
- Print and Paper
- Food and Beverage
- Pharmaceutical, Personnel Care
- Flat Pack Furniture
Target companies by:-
- Turnover - £6m +
- Number of employees - 50+
- Market sectors - as above
- Location - Refer to core area map
Additional marketing opportunities:
- O E M referrals
The Company needs someone who has a strong engineering background so that they are able to present their products to customers who are themselves good engineers.
The Company would pay £30k - £35k depending on experience and provide a car. There is a pension scheme. No other benefits and no bonus scheme to speak of. There will be a lot of driving around the UK, overnight stops are ok.
The Company want 4 conveyor enquiries each week after 6 months and expect the salesman to make their own quotes ( which will be double checked prior to sending to the customer).