Due to growth, my client now has a vacancy for a strong Sales Engineer (Smart MEters) to join their business to accelerate the rollout of its latest generation of smart meters in the UK.
My client is a multi-national organization which products products and solutions for Power Utilities internationally.
The successful Sales Engineer (Smart Meters) will be responsible for managing the technical relationship with customers from initial engagement through product approvals to product sales, deployment and support. You will engage with customers to develop sales opportunities and understand key customer technical requirements and work with them on solutions.
The successful Sales Engineer (Smart Meters) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience in sales/engineering within Smart Meter solutions.
- Proven track record developing sales opportunities and marketing technical products or services.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecoms Engineering or related.
- Able to identify and cultivate long-term business relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivate and enthusiastic.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to accomplish results.
- Positive attitude.
- Good work ethic.
- Based in North East England.
Up to £43k basic salary DOE + benefits package
- sales engineer
- substation automation
- smart meters
- sales engineer newcastle
- sales engineer smart meters
- smart meters engineer
- power gen
- smart grid applications
- power automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'