Our client is a well established label manufacturer supplying businesses throughout the UK and Worldwide. Due to expansion they are looking for a Sales Engineer/Manager. With their modern plant and machinery they produce an extensive range of bespoke products for a wide range of applications and market sectors
The Sales Engineer/Manager will manage an already existing, substantial customer base and to develop new business opportunities with the ambition to promote and expand the company’s commercial profile and generate revenues to drive sustainable growth.
- To add value to existing accounts and identify new commercial opportunities.
- To develop and implement modern commercial strategies within the remit of company’s medium/long term objectives and goals.
- To meet sales targets
- Conduct market research and analysis to create business plans on commercial opportunities to be used in setting financial targets and objectives, budget development and monitoring the effects of such plans.
- Provide pre-sales & post sales support
- A proven business to business sales background
- Articulate with strong communications skills
- A technical awareness of the company's products
- To be able to work as part of a small office based team or sometimes remotely using their own initiative and drive.
£25K - £30K d.o.e.
- New Business Opportunities